If you are going to Corfu, Greece, you should check out these places!
We stayed in Agios Gordios (west coast) which has great snorkling spots. We also visited the Donkey Rescue Center in Doukades, Agios Spiridon and La Grotta Lounge & Pub in Palaiokastritsa, Porto Timoni in Afionas, and some awesome paradise beaches like Chomi Beach!
Together with a crew of our best friends, we went to Gotland for a 5 day vacation.
The weather was awesome and the visibility was great!
We went to 4 different dive spots: Östergarnsholm, Holmhällar, Hoburgen and Djupvik. The visibility was great (for the Baltic Sea) and as usual we saw a lot of flounders.
We also found a couple of sculpins and huge schools of sticklebacks!
Here's a little longer video from our last trip to the Azores and Sao Miguel.
I've put together all the highlights from one week, so you don't have to be bored with excessive footage.
All the places we visited:
- Ilhéu da Vila Franca Do Campo
- Ribeira Dos Caldeiros - a beautiful waterfall park.
- Furnas - natural hot spring town.
- Nordeste - north east part of the island.
- Ribeira Do Guilherme ou dos Moinhos - a river with small waterfalls that goes into the sea.
- Faial Da Terra - south east on the island, very beautiful.
- Ponta Da Ferraria - natural hot springs in the sea with a beautiful underwater landscape, with caves and several common sting rays.
- Caldeira Velha - natural hot spring in the forest with a warm waterfall!
- Sete Cidades - the legendary volcano town. The town is situated inside the crater! We drove on the crater edge.